This article shows you how to restore your missing credits if you have bought them via in-app purchases or earned them after completing Tapjoy offers.
1. If you have bought credits via in-app purchases (Pro Pack, credits packs etc.)
Our server sometimes encounters temporary network issue or outage, causing it not to "deposit" the credits to your account after you have bought them via in-app purchase.
If that happens, please use the in-app support to send us an email with the iTunes receipt of your Fuzel in-app purchase. We will then restore your credits for you.
2. If you have earned credits via Tapjoy offers
Tapjoy has a wide range of offers that you can complete to earn Fuzel credits, and some of them may take a few days to complete (etc. install an app and keep it for 3 days). However, Tapjoy may fail to send you the credits that you have earned in some instances.
If that happens, please follow the steps below:
- Go back to the marketplace that presented you the offerwall.
- Once on the offerwall, scroll to the bottom.
- Tap on the hyperlink that says "Missing Credit?".
- Tap on the Select Offer button.
- Choose the offer that you completed.
- Fill in your email address, and a quick description.
- Tap on the "Submit Support Request" button.
Tapjoy will usually reimburse you very quickly. However, if you still don't receive your credits in a few days, please use the in-app support to send us an email and we'll help you restore your credits.