This article shows you how to restore your previous art assets(stickers, framese tc.) after you have changed to a new device, reinstall the app, or changed to a different account.
We use Fuzel account to keep track of your purchases & help you restore them later. Therefore, it is advisable that you are signed in to Fuzel via Facebook, Twitter, or email otherwise it's not possible to restore your purchases.
1. If you have changed to a new device or reinstall the app
On your new device, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Fuzel Settings (the gear icon on the lower left)
- Tap on "Store Account"
- Sign in your previous Fuzel account
- Once signed in, you will be prompted to restore your purchases, choose "YES"
If you accidentally choose "NO" when prompted to restore your purchases:
- Go to "Store Account" > "Downloaded" > "Restore Purchases"
- Here you can restore individual packs or "restore all"
NOTE: if you have signed in but don't see any packs to restore, please use the in-app support to send us an email, our team will get back to you shortly.
2. If you are using a different account
In some cases, you may not be able to access your previous Fuzel account (disabled Facebook account, lost email address etc.) and you have to use a different Fuzel account, then your new account will not have your previously purchased/downloaded art assets.
In that case, please use the in-app support to send us an email with more details, our support team will get back to you shortly.